Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

AUSTRALIA - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* AUSTRALIA > Topics

Subject: infiltration
Replies: 8 Views: 834

crzygrlx 6.01.12 - 09:56am
the biograghy of detective involved in the underbelly story, i recently cast my eyes thru it, has any1 else read it? and if so did u also get the impression our mr plod force was protected frm exposure of miss-conduct n such thru out the storys? *

harleyf 7.12.18 - 07:15pm
Who you talking about roger rogerson Simon overland or Christine Nixon. *

harleyf 26.10.19 - 06:14am
Roger rogerson put a gun to my head. I got him demoted *

harleyf 26.10.19 - 06:16am
Christine Nixon flogged the fk out of me then put me on Tele saying vickis helping us wiith our enquiries I said don't say that they will kill me she said I hope they do. cu nt of a thing she is so corrupt *

harleyf 1.11.19 - 02:42pm
She flogged me into saying that at the capital theatre in Sydney the anc filmed it and then spiked me then Nixon git me to sign paperwork absolving her from any wrong doing I couldn't remember a thing then she gave me a drink no memory it got me pack r*ped several times I should sue them the barstards *

harleyf 2.11.19 - 09:02am
Never drink a drink a cop gives ya that's when they get ya *

evancie 28.11.19 - 02:37pm
Why is it so? *

harleyf 4.12.19 - 06:19am
They spike you with scopolamine to get info out of you and uvwont remember google the science explorer n have a look *

harleyf 28.01.21 - 07:18am
It's scopolamine a mind control drug takes away your willpower makes U sub Google it scroll down. Also known as devils breath *

* AUSTRALIA Forum

Search:
topics replies

* AUSTRALIA

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits